Advanced VX 8" Schmidt–Cassegrain Telescope
- 8” (203 mm) f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain includes StarBright XLT coatings for better light transmission
- 84% more light gathering than a 6” telescope.
- 6x30 optical finderscope for locating alignment stars
- Integer gear ratios and permanently programmable Periodic Error Correction eliminates recurring track errors from the worm gear.
- Autoguider port for long exposure imaging
- New motors offer improved tracking performance & provide more power to overcome load imbalances
- Updated industrial design offers more rigidity, less flexure and improved aesthetics
- New design allows viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference from the motors housings
- Improved latitude range. Can be used between 7 – 77 degrees latitude.
- NexStar+ hand control offers multiple language programming (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish)
© 2017 MUDGE SCIENTIFIC, LLC